CDC PAIN RELIEF
In-Office Staff Training for CE Credit
What you don’t know CAN hurt you!
- Do you know about new guidelines pertaining to dental unit waterlines—the plastic tubing that carries water to high-speed handpieces, air/water syringes and ultrasonic scalers?
- Have you heard the high-profile news stories about dental offices infecting patients—in some cases children—with bacterial infections?
- Do you understand the CDC guidelines for instrument and handpiece cleaning prior to sterilization?
- Do you know the guidelines for sterilization of all handpieces and attachments–including low-speed motors and reusable prophy angles?
- Do you have enough handpieces to accommodate your patient load and meet sterilization guidelines?