Improper maintenance is the #1 reason for premature handpiece failure. Protect your investment, and get the maximum life out of your handpieces. We’ll show you how!
- Learn proper maintenance procedures for high-speeds, low-speed motors, swivels, scalers, surgical drills and attachments
- Understand different lubricants and cleaners
- Review flushing and autoclaving procedures
- Perfect for new staff or refresher courses available
- Learn how to get faster drying times out of your sterilizer
Steps to Receive 1 CE Credit
- Step 1: Create an account on Dentrek if you do not have one already. To create a new account on Dentrek, click here.
- Step 2: Review the content
- Live with a local Hayes Representative in your office (Recommended) by clicking here to schedule
- Online with the class hosted on Dentrek by clicking here
- Step 3: Take CE exam on Dentrek for the appropriate course. If you have reviewed the content with a Hayes Representative, there is no need to view the class
- Step 4: Do website evaluation
- Step 5: Click on Proceed to print your CE credit certificate. It will also be stored online.