Infection Control Training
Managing a hygienic work practice in your Dental Office is now more important than ever.
At Hayes Handpiece we offer Infection Control Training to ensure that you are compliant with OSHA/HIPPA guidelines.
Our Infection Control Training Services Include:
- Staff Training On Infection Control Best Practice
- Handpiece Maintenance and Sterilization
- OSHA/HIPAA Compliance Training
- We work at convenient times around your patient schedule
- Provide food and drink to make it a fun training session that your staff will enjoy
- Help fulfill your annual OSHA/HIPAA training requirements
- Include CE Credits upon completion of online course and exam
- Provide manuals and all required paperwork
- Delivered in 1 hour or less (can also be delivered as remote training)
Staff Training On Infection Control Best Practice
Ensuring that your staff is properly trained is your best option to reduce contaminants within your surgery environment.
Our Hayes representative can come to you to deliver a training session that is not only important for your practice but fun for your staff.
Staff will get a better understanding of how to take care of your instruments while operating at maximum efficiency.
We will cover the correct procedures for:
- Pre soaking instruments
- Cleaning and drying techniques
- Sterilization procedures
- How to improve the life of your sterilizer.
Handpiece Maintenance and Sterilization
When equipment is not maintained correctly this is the main cause for handpiece failure.
If a handpiece fails then this can be costly in both lost time but also premature replacement costs.
By educating your staff then you can extend the life of your handpieces to get the maximum use from them.
Whether you have new staff or existing staff that just need a refresher this is perfect to go through the correct procedure for maintaining high-speeds, low-speed motors, swivels, scalers, surgical drills and attachments.
A Hayes trained representatives will run through the different options for lubricants and cleaners, flushing autoclaves and how to get faster drying times from your sterilizer.
Hayes Infection Control Training Courses are a fast and convenient way to stay compliant with OSHA/HIPAA training requirements.
Our training course also includes CE Credits upon completion of your online course and exam.
Make Training Fun
- FUN! Make it a party—we come to you with food and drinks!
- Convenient times—we work around your patient schedule.
- Available Thursdays (afternoons or evenings) or Fridays (mornings or afternoons)
- Fulfill your yearly OSHA and HIPAA training requirement Includes dental-specific infection control training (recommended by the CDC and mandated by the CA Practice Act)
- Relevant, interesting, in-person training in 1 hour or less
- Beer or Wine Provided Upon Request! (With approval from doctor or practice owner.)
How To Schedule Your Infection Control Training
If you would like to speak to us and find out what the best options are for you call now on 800.228.0521 or fill in the form below to schedule your in-office training and get your practice in shape.
Download our free posters that you can use in your surgery as regular pointers to help your staff follow the correct procedures.