Maximizing your Dental Value
There are myriad factors that can influence your practice value.
To protect your assets, it’s essential to have a practice valuation as well as an emergency exit strategy in place.
To learn how, we invite you to join Dr. Thomas Snyder, Senior Director with Henry Schein Dental Practice Transitions, for an in-depth review of practice value influencers. In this special webcast, we will provide a deep dive into:
- Why do practice values vary around the country
- Common practice valuation methods
- Key drivers influencing any dental practice’s value
- Strategies for maximizing practice values
- Understanding EBITDA
- Establishing a baseline valuation for a future transition
- Developing an emergency exit strategy for unforeseen circumstances
Ensure that your practice is compliant with Professional Dental OSHA Training.
For more assistance, contact your local Hayes Handpiece representative for OSHA, HIPAA, and CDC Programs.
You may also want to check out: