Obtain Your CE Credit Through Dentrek
- Handpiece Maintenance and Sterilization
- Instrument Processing and Infection Control – Best Practices
- Operatory Maintenance and Best Practices
- CDC/OSHA Pain Relief
Steps to Receive CE Credit
- Step 1: Create an account on Dentrek if you do not have one already. To create a new account on Dentrek, click here.
- Step 2: Review the course content
- Step 3: Take CE exam on dentrek for the appropriate course. If you have reviewed the content with a Hayes Representative, there is no need to view the class
- Step 4: Do website evaluation
- Step 5: Click on Proceed to print your CE credit certificate. It will also be stored online.