Managing Infection control in your Dental Office is an important part of operational safety standards.
At Hayes we help Dental Offices manage infection control using:
- Dental Chair Water Line Treatment
- N95 Particulate Respirators
- Additional Infection Control Products
Dental Chair Waterline Treatment
Ensuring that your dental chair water quality is of the highest quality is important for many reasons.
Low-quality water can lead to a build of BioFilm that can cause issues with water spray and eventually cause blockages.
Treating your Dental chairs water quality is also another method that can help reduce the maintenance costs of your handpieces.
We can help you to test your chairs bacteria count and treat it as required. This may include shocking a chair if the bacteria is too high and then putting in place a proper plan for controlling the bacteria count in a chair.
This is especially important if you have chairs that may not be used every day.
Hayes products of choice for managing BioFilm are Dentapure, Liquid Ultra and Minta Kleen.
Dentapure can offer a full 365 days of protection with either tap or distilled water.
Liquid Ultra can also be used as a shocking treatment and weekly solution.
A 16 oz. Mint-A-Kleen bottle will treat an operatory for one month.
Depending on your chair setup and use a Hayes trained representative can advise on what may be the best solution for you to maintain water quality.
Consult with your Trained Hayes Rep to discuss the best options for your chair set up and your water line treatment or order online.
N95 Particulate Respirators
The N95 Particulate Filter Respirator and Surgical Mask are NIOSH approved and available in boxes of 20. They are designed to filter out at least 95% of airborne particles, large and small.
For comfort the N95 masks have the following features:
- Urethane nose foam
- Elastic welded headband
- Adjustable nose clip
- Fluid resistant
Additional Infection Control Products
- Unique Formulation – alcohol and fragrance-free formula designed to make surface disinfection more efficient for staff (ideal for use on sensitive dental equipment) and pleasant for patients
- Broad Spectrum – effective against 45 clinically relevant microorganisms in 3 minutes, including: multi-drug resistant organisms (MDRO’s), bloodborne pathogens, TB and viruses
Hu-Friedy’s AdvantaClear® Surface Disinfectant is designed to clean and disinfect dental surfaces while working extremely fast and effectively killing a broad spectrum of disease-causing microorganisms in one minute*.
These powerful scrubbing wipes are safe for use on a variety of surfaces. For Canadian customers, click here: IMS-2160CA.
AdvantaClear Surface Disinfectant is effective against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. This can be confirmed by EPA LIST N: DISINFECTANTS FOR USE AGAINST SARS-COV-2 [EPA Reg No 70144-4, 70144-5].
- Fast Acting One Minute Contact Time: A broad-spectrum disinfectant with one minute kill time* – faster kill times mean faster turnover.
- Safe on Surfaces: Designed to be compatible with a wide range of surfaces including acrylic, aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel, chrome, plastics and more.
- Cleans and Disinfects: Quick and easy way to effectively clean and disinfect surfaces.
- Fragrance Free: Helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria with no harsh fragrance.
- Low Alcohol Formula: Will not affix blood and soil to surfaces.
What Are The Next Steps?
Download our free posters that you can use in your Dental Office to help your staff follow the correct procedures.